Job Ref. No.: 17/SF/S-004(SL)
- Responsible for preparing, portioning and serving meals for residents in accordance with sanitation regulations.
- Completion of Chef Training or diploma/certificate/apprenticeship in Culinary Management, Cook, Food and Nutrition or equivalent
- Current Food Handler Safety Certificate
- Knowledge of sanitation and safety standards for food services area
- Minimum 3 years proven institutional cooking experience
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in both English and Chinese
- Ability to speak Japanses an asset
- Relevant satisfactory work performance
- Considerable standing, walking and lifting throughout the day
- Shift work, including weekend
- Exposed to heat, humidity and food waste
Please submit resume indicating job reference number to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector criminal reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.