Job Ref. No.: 17/SF/S-004(SL)
– Responsible for preparing, portioning and serving meals for residents in accordance with sanitation regulations.
– Completion of Chef Training or diploma/certificate/apprenticeship in Culinary Management, Cook, Food and Nutrition or equivalent
– Current Food Handler Safety Certificate
– Knowledge of sanitation and safety standards for food services area
– Minimum 3 years proven institutional cooking experience
– Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in both English and Chinese
– Ability to speak Japanses an asset
– Relevant satisfactory work performance
– Considerable standing, walking and lifting throughout the day
– Shift work, including weekend
– Exposed to heat, humidity and food waste
Please submit resume indicating job reference number to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
E-mail: [email protected]
– Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
– Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector criminal reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.