A fast growing Multicultural Marketing agency, in Mississauga requires a Graphic Designer
Excellent written and verbal communication skills .Strong interpersonal skills .Personable and motivated self-starter.Strong organizational skills. Ability to work independently but integrate into a close team environment.
Please provide a sample portfolio of work, both print and online, social media
– Developing advertising, editorial and promotional materials in a timely manner.
– Coordinating elements of supplementary material’s production along the time-lines established by the Art Director.
– Building solid working relationships with the Publisher, Art Director, Marketing Coordinator, and Brand Managers.
– Ensuring all work activities are performed effectively, within time and budget parameters, and according to performance and quality standards.
– Advance current design practice through experience, research and insight.
– Communicate rationale for design solution ideas to senior members to expand current design application and budget.
– Commensurate with experience and qualifications
– Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Ability to perform scanning and color corrections
– Ability to produce results at a consistent, high standard
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
– Strong customer service skills
– Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
– A demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
– The ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
– A positive, professional attitude and demeanor
– Knowledge of language other than English, especially Cantonese or Mandarin will be an asset
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please send your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Ethos Communications Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. www.ethoscom.ca