Job Ref. No.: 17/SF/S-001(SL)
- Under the direction of the Facility Manager, responsible for performing housekeeping and laundry tasks in an efficient and cooperative manner, and with due consideration for the needs and comfort of the residents.
- Able to perform heavy lifting tasks and visual acuity for inspecting linens and to ensure cleaning tasks are performed to standard
- Some experience in institutional housekeeping or laundry is an asset
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions in English
- Ability to speak Chinese required; understanding of Japanese an asset.
- Relevant satisfactory work performance
- Considerable lifting, pushing, pulling, standing, walking and bending
- Exposed to chemicals, body waste, garbage
- Shift work
Please submit resume indicating job reference number to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector criminal reference check and medical clearance certificate
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.