Job Ref. No.: 17/PSW(SL)
- Provides personal care to assist clients in their daily activities and personal hygiene and supports their physical, social and emotional needs, in accordance with the organization’s resident centred approach, relevant government standards, residents’ rights and the organizations mission and philosophy.
- Graduate of an approved Personal Support Worker course in Ontario, or equivalent
- Experience in long term care setting an asset
- Current CPR Certificate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Chinese required
- Relevant satisfactory work performance
- Considerable standing, walking, lifting and bending
- Exposure to all resident care elements through regular resident contact
- Shift work, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and short shifts
Please submit resume indicating job reference number to:
Yee Hong Centre For Geriatric Care – Human Resources
Fax: (416) 321-9894
- Yee Hong is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the bona-fide requirements for the open position. If contacted for this employment opportunity, please advise if you require any accommodation.
- Successful applicants must provide a recent satisfactory vulnerable sector criminal reference check and medical clearance certificate
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.