Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care (Yee Hong) is one of the largest not-for-profit long term and community care organizations in North America. Continuing on the journey to “a caring community where seniors and others enjoy the highest quality of life and the model of excellence”, Yee Hong provides culturally appropriate care along the continuum, from a senior’s most independent days to their most dependent stage of life. We offer this continuum of care services to Chinese seniors as well as seniors of various cultural backgrounds, including Korean, Vietnamese, Portuguese, South Asian, Filipino Japanese, and others. This continuum includes four Long-Term Care Homes located in Scarborough, Markham and Mississauga areas, Senior Housing, Community Care, and Medical Services.
Job Ref. No.: 16/SS/007
- Operates the Centre’s vehicle in accordance with the Highway Traffic Act and organization’s policy to provide safe and punctual transportation to clients
- Some high school education; Possesses a valid Class F Ontario Driving License
- Minimum 3 years of professional driving experience with a good driving record
- Understanding about vehicle maintenance preferable
- Experience in working with seniors an asset
- Fluency in both English and Chinese required
Closing date: Mar 6, 2016 before 5:00pm
– We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.